Welcome to Centre for Mindfulness Ireland
Centre for Mindfulness Ireland is located in Greystones, Co Wicklow. We offer mindfulness programmes and courses for all stages of learning and professional training in Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR).
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) – The world renowned evidence based 8 week programme developed by Dr Jon Kabat-Zinn at the Center for Mindfulness (CFM), University of Massachusetts Medical School (UMass) almost 40 years ago
- Mindfulness Tools – A 5 day intensive programme, based on the 8-week MBSR programme.
- Mindfulness Practice Sessions – Suitable for those new to mindfulness or with an already established practice
- Mindful Living Day Sessions – A day of stillness and calm giving you the opportunity to experience what being mindful really means.
- Tailored programmes – Days that are specifically planned to meet the needs of groups and organisations
Professional Trainings in MBSR
Centre for Mindfulness Ireland is the host organisation for CFM UMass Professional Teacher Trainings in Ireland.
Anne Twohig, founder of Centre for Mindfulness Ireland is pleased to announce the CFM Professional MBSR Teacher Training schedule for 2017 in Ireland, as follows:
- Practice Teaching Intensive (PTI) – March 2017
- MBSR Fundamentals – October 2017
CFM UMass is the birthplace of MBSR and offers the highest standards of Professional Teacher Trainings throughout the world.
“At Centre for Mindfulness Ireland we very much appreciate CFM’s ongoing commitment to returning here to offer the opportunity to train as a highly skilled MBSR teacher and benefit from the support of a global community. CFM Trainings here attract participants from both Ireland and around the world, making it a very international learning experience for all” – Anne Twohig, CFM UMass Faculty Member and Teacher Trainer.
|Date||Programmes for 2016 - 2017|
|21 Mar - 11 Apr, 2017|| Mindfulness Practice Evenings with Kathryn O'Halloran.
|26 Mar - 3 Apr 2017|| CFM Professional Training
Practice Teaching Intensive (PTI).
|2nd Apr, 2017||Day of Mindful Living with Kathryn O'Halloran|
|18 Apr - 9 May, 2017|| Mindfulness Practice Evenings with Kathryn O'Halloran.
|16 May - 6 Jun, 2017|| Mindfulness Practice Evenings with Kathryn O'Halloran.
|26 Sept, 2017|| MBSR 8 Week Programme with Kathryn O'Halloran.
|9 - 14 Oct, 2017|| Mindfulness Tools Intensive Programme.
|9 - 18 Oct, 2017|| CFM Professional Training
Fundamentals in MBSR.
Centre for Mindfulness Ireland also offers
Centre for Mindfulness Ireland.
Centre for Mindfulness Ireland News
Can Mindfulness help with Cancer Recovery? When you’re dealing with cancer some of the more difficult elements are fear and uncertainty about the future. After 20 years of research into Mindfulness-Based Cancer Recovery (MBCR) we are beginning to see benefits.... Read More
Prevent Office Burnout with a Mindful Approach – Workplace stress may have very little to do with your job. But it does have everything to do with the choices you make about how you want to live your life.Being present to what’s happening in your life, and acting with mindful intention to make some changes will help…. Read More