Welcome to Centre for Mindfulness Ireland
Centre for Mindfulness Ireland is located in Greystones, Co Wicklow. We offer mindfulness programmes and courses for all stages of learning and professional training in Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR).
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) – The world renowned evidence based 8 week programme developed by Dr Jon Kabat-Zinn at the Center for Mindfulness (CFM), University of Massachusetts Medical School (UMass) almost 40 years ago
- Mindfulness Tools – A 5 day intensive programme, based on the 8-week MBSR programme.
- Mindfulness Practice Sessions – Suitable for those new to mindfulness or with an already established practice
- Mindful Living Day Sessions – A day of stillness and calm giving you the opportunity to experience what being mindful really means.
- Tailored programmes – Days that are specifically planned to meet the needs of groups and organisations
Professional Trainings in MBSR
Centre for Mindfulness Ireland is the host organisation for CFM UMass Professional Teacher Trainings in Ireland.
Anne Twohig, founder of Centre for Mindfulness Ireland is pleased to announce the CFM Professional MBSR Teacher Training schedule for 2017 in Ireland, as follows:
- MBSR Fundamentals – October 2017
- Practice Teaching Intensive (PTI) – November 2018
CFM UMass is the mothership of MBSR and offers the highest standards of Professional Teacher Trainings throughout the world.
“At Centre for Mindfulness Ireland we very much appreciate CFM’s ongoing commitment to returning here to offer the opportunity to train as a highly skilled MBSR teacher and benefit from the support of a global community. CFM Trainings here attract participants from both Ireland and around the world, making it a very international learning experience for all” – Anne Twohig, CFM UMass Faculty Member and Teacher Trainer.
|Date||Programmes for 2017 - 2018|
|4 Oct - 1 Nov, 2017|| Mindfulness Practice Evenings with Kathryn O'Halloran in Rathfarnham.
|8 Oct - 10 Dec, 2017|| MBSR 8 Week Programme with Eilis Cullen.
|21 Nov - 12 Dec, 2017|| Mindfulness Practice Evenings with Kathryn O'Halloran in Bray.
|10 Dec, 2017||Day of Mindful Living with Kathryn O'Halloran|
|23 Jan - 13 Mar, 2018|| MBSR 8 Week Programme with Kathryn O'Halloran.
|30 Jan - 4 Feb, 2018|| 5 Day Silent Mindfulness and Meditation Retreat with Beth Mulligan and Anne Twohig.
|4 - 12 Nov, 2018|| CFM Practice Teaching Intensive (PTI) Teacher Training with Anne Twohig and Carolyn West.
Centre for Mindfulness Ireland also offers
Centre for Mindfulness Ireland.
Centre for Mindfulness Ireland News
Mindfulness in the classroom – is this the future of education? – An interesting article by Caren Osten Gerszberg, about Chatsworth Elementary School in New York, one of thousands of schools across the US that is bringing mindfulness into the classroom… Read More
Centre for Mindfulness Ireland launch You Tube Channel – On this dedicated site we have talks from Saki Santorelli, Florence Meleo-Meyer and Judson Brewer and will continue to add videos of interesting information from top CFM trainers… Read More