Welcome to Centre for Mindfulness Ireland
Centre for Mindfulness Ireland is located in Greystones, Co Wicklow. We offer mindfulness programmes and courses for all stages of learning and professional training in Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR).
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) – The world renowned evidence based 8 week programme developed by Dr Jon Kabat-Zinn at the Center for Mindfulness (CFM), University of Massachusetts Medical School (UMass) almost 40 years ago
- Mindfulness Tools – A 5 day intensive programme, based on the 8-week MBSR programme.
- Mindfulness Practice Sessions – Suitable for those new to mindfulness or with an already established practice
- Mindful Living Day Sessions – A day of stillness and calm giving you the opportunity to experience what being mindful really means.
- Tailored programmes – Days that are specifically planned to meet the needs of groups and organisations
Professional Trainings in MBSR
Centre for Mindfulness Ireland is the host organisation for CFM UMass Professional Teacher Trainings in Ireland.
Anne Twohig, founder of Centre for Mindfulness Ireland is pleased to announce the CFM Professional MBSR Teacher Training schedule for 2017 in Ireland, as follows:
- MBSR Fundamentals – October 2017
- Practice Teaching Intensive (PTI) – November 2018
CFM UMass is the birthplace of MBSR and offers the highest standards of Professional Teacher Trainings throughout the world.
“At Centre for Mindfulness Ireland we very much appreciate CFM’s ongoing commitment to returning here to offer the opportunity to train as a highly skilled MBSR teacher and benefit from the support of a global community. CFM Trainings here attract participants from both Ireland and around the world, making it a very international learning experience for all” – Anne Twohig, CFM UMass Faculty Member and Teacher Trainer.
|Date||Programmes for 2016 - 2017|
|16 May - 6 Jun, 2017|| Mindfulness Practice Evenings with Kathryn O'Halloran.
|28 May 2017||Mindfulness Practice Mornings with Eilis Cullen.
|3 Sept - 29 Oct, 2017|| MBSR 8 Week Programme with Eilis Cullen.
|26 Sept, 2017|| MBSR 8 Week Programme with Kathryn O'Halloran.
|9 - 14 Oct, 2017|| Mindfulness Tools Intensive Programme.
|9 - 18 Oct, 2017|| CFM Professional Training
Fundamentals in MBSR.
|4 - 12 Nov, 2018|| CFM Professional Training
Practice Teaching Intensive (PTI).
Centre for Mindfulness Ireland also offers
Centre for Mindfulness Ireland.
Centre for Mindfulness Ireland News
Centre for Mindfulness Ireland launch You Tube Channel – On this dedicated site we have talks from Saki Santorelli, Florence Meleo-Meyer and Judson Brewer and will continue to add more videos of interesting information from top CFM trainers… Read More
Music and Mindfulness –Music alone does wonders for our health and wellness. But if you combine music with mindfulness you create more space for the healing benefits. According to the Journal Psychiatry, music is made up of rhythm and harmony, which are present in our everyday lives… Read More